1-866-4 JJSTECH(1-866-455-7832)

david fasbender from Hastings MN asks:
Does this unit require a probe that goes from the unit to the outside of the house or is the information transmitted electronically to the unit with separate sensor outside?  I there a similar unit available that provides both temp and humidity??

Your Answer
Please do not include: HTML, personal information, profane language, inflammatory comments or copyrighted information.
Add images to your answer

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
* File must be in JPG format with a maximum file size of 2MB
E.g. "John" (may appear publicly if your question is published to our website)
Your email address is not shared.
E.g. "Chicago, Illinois"